Yass Yellow Crystal Ball Earrings
This NI Creative is open to anyone ages 13 years and over. All workshop participants receive the following materials:
- NI Creative Design Kit (includes Swarovski® crystals bicone beads, beading string, and an 18-inch Sterling Silver flat-cable chain)
- Signature NI gift box
Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time. This will allow the instructor to escort all participants to the creative workroom on the 2nd floor. If you arrive 1- 15 minutes after the workshop start time, please text 540-394-1447 to receive an escort to the creative workroom.
Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are provided.
We are conveniently located in Reston, Virginia at 11710 Plaza America Drive near Whole Foods.
NI Creatives Workshop Location
11710 Plaza America Drive
Suite 2000-2nd Floor
Reston, Virginia, 20190
Free parking is provided in the parking garage. Please do not park in reserved spots because property management will tow at the owners expense.
NI Creatives Workshop Schedule
Mon - Fri, (Call 703-871-5129 to schedule a private session.)
Saturday, 9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, 1 PM - 5 PM
Refunds and Reservation Transfers
If you purchase a seat in one of our NI Creative workshops and are unable to attend, we offer a full refund, store credit, or reservation transfer if you notify our studio within 24 hours of your scheduled workshop. Please contact us at (703)871-5129 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a workshop cancellation.
Gift certificates, downloadable materials are non-refundable, and completed workshops are none refundable.
Inclement Weather Policy and Refund
We care about the safety of our staff and customers. If inclement weather in the area cause hazardous road conditions and require that we cancel a scheduled workshop, we offer a store credit, reservation transfer, or a full refund upon request.
If we remain open but hazardous road conditions in your area prevent travel, please notify us 3-hours in advance. If we are notified within 3-hours of your scheduled workshop, we will transfer your reservation or provide a store credit.
Your handcrafted jewelry is delicate and should be handled and treated with care. Following the instructions outlined below will help ensure your Gift of NI jewelry remains in great condition.
1. Sterling Silver jewelry and components will tarnish with wear and exposure to air so keep your jewelry in the original box, which contains an anti-tarnish cotton insert.
2. Do not allow your jewelry to come into contact with harsh chemicals or cleaners.
3. Keep your jewelry stored in dry environments. Humid storage areas will cause your Sterling Silver jewelry to tarnish quickly.
3. Apply makeup products, perfumes and/or lotions before putting on your jewelry as the chemical components of your makeup may degrade your jewelry overtime.
4. You may also use a silver polishing cloth to remove tarnish for your Sterling Silver chains or components.