Your handcrafted jewelry is delicate and should be handled and treated with care. Following the instructions outlined below will help ensure your Gift of NI jewelry remains in great condition.
1. Sterling Silver jewelry and components will tarnish with wear and exposure to air so keep your jewelry in the original box, which contains an anti-tarnish cotton insert.
2. Do not allow your Swarovski Crystal jewelry to come into contact with harsh chemicals or cleaners.
3. Keep your jewelry stored in dry environments. Humid storage areas will cause your Sterling Silver jewelry to tarnish quickly.
3. Apply makeup products, perfumes and/or lotions before putting on your jewelry as the chemical components of your makeup may degrade your jewelry overtime.
4. You may also use a silver polishing cloth to remove tarnish for your Sterling Silver chains or components.